1. 从你的简历和应聘申请书来看,你对营销工作已有相当多的经验。 I see from your résumé and application that you’ve had quite a lot of experience in marketing already.
If you were in my shoes, what sort of qualities you’d look for in your employees?
A department manager has to be able to do a lot of things on your own initiative.
4. 作为秘书,我做过大量的文字工作,如拟写报告、作会议记录等,而 且似乎我的记
As a secretary, I’ve had to do quite a lot of paper work, such as handling report writing, keeping minutes at meetings, and I seem to have a better memory than average.
5. 从秘书角度看,我认为和上司共用一个办公室更好,这样她的上司不 太有可能忘记告诉她一些重要的事情。
From the secretary’s point of view I think it’s better to share an office room with her boss so that there’s not much chance of her superior forgetting to let her know about important matters.
6. 我工作过的那家公司是一家做营销和公共关系的公司,主要是为在中 国投资的外国公司提供咨询。
The company where I worked is a marketing and public relations company and they do consultant work for foreign companies investing in China.
7. 我想在贵公司会有更多个人发展的机会,而且这里的工作对我来说更 具挑战性。
I feel that I would have more scope for personal development in your company and that the work will be more challenging for me.
8. 我主要的工作是协助经理安排访问、会议及介绍 , 并且替他处理信件。 What I basically do is to assist the manager by arranging visits, setting up meetings and presentations and to deal with his correspondence.
9. 申请书和简历一样重要,因为申请书通常是申请者和雇主之间第一次 直接的接触。
The application letter can be as important as the CV in that it often provides the first direct contact between an applicant and an employer.
10. 有效的申请书能说明你对具体单位兴趣的原因, 并且辨认出你最相关 的技能或经历。
Effective application letters explain the reasons for your interest in the specific organization and identify your most relevant skills or experiences.
1. 本公司创建于 1978年,现在已经成为我国主要的厨房用具出口商之 一。
Our company, established in 1978, has now become one of the leading